Kingsport Press miniatures...

  • bronzetree27
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2003
      I have photos to share, if someone would kindly tell me how. Actually
      not pics, just a scan...all I can do at the moment. I have all three
      micro books. Yes, much smaller than miniature.

      If anyone has heard of these, and wants to see them in pristine
      condition, let me know. They aren't for sale, just wanted to share.

      Wayne