Our list

  • Angelika Jaeck
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2003
      Hi, everybody!

      I am back home and have some ideas for books and keepsakes for
      next year. I hope I will be able to get at least some of them
      worked out!
      The Conclave was one of the best, my thanks to everybody who
      helped making it so, especially to the Devenyis as hosts. I also
      am glad that some new members attended and hope they will enjoy
      being part of our wonderful society.

      As Neale said in at the last dinner in Toronto, we have a mailing
      list that over 100 people belong to. Let's try to make it more
      lively here.
      Tell us what you are working on, about talks you gave, about
      interesting things you have found etc. And maybe some of the new
      members would like to introduce themselves?

      Best wishes from Germany,
      Angelika

      PS: would the lady who had several paperback books in Hebrew? and
      Dutch at the swap meeting please get in touch with me?