Our new books

  • Paul Devenyi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2003
      We were very pleased that our new illustrated children's miniature book "MY NAME IS LEONARD" was purchased by the Toronto Public Library's Osborne Collection. Another prestigious buyer was Indiana University's Lilly Library via Steve Cape. This is an edition of only 29. Sorry that some of you couldn't buy the book at the Conclave Book Fair, because we ran out of copies we had with us. However, the author of the book, Susan Devenyi still has a few copies, if anyone is interested.

      Our other new book for 2003 , "TOM" about our youngest son, also sold well at the Conclave. This is a larger edition of 50. We have a few remaining.

      Each book is $50.00 USD.

      Paul and Mary Devenyi