THANKS to BARBARA

  • POLICHRONIDIS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 1999
      Dear Barbara,

      I am sending you this message through the MBSnet (and not to your personal
      address), because I feel obliged to PUBLICLY thank you for the beautifull
      present
      you have sent me six months ago. For reasons that do not interest our
      fellow
      readers, I delayed this message by six months, delay for which I apologize.
      For those who did not follow our previous correspondence, I wish to inform
      them
      that, although Barbara and I do not know each other, I received an
      extraordinary
      present from her (GOCCO printer), sent to me just because I am a miniature
      book
      hobbist. I apreciate the gesture, which confirms that MBS is something
      special.
      This was reconfirmed to me by Glen Dawson who, yesterday, instead of
      receiving
      presents for his 87th birthday, offered presents to others (myself). I
      really do not
      know how to thank you.
      Barbara, I feel again embarassed, since this story forced you to make
      expenses
      which exceed a normal friendly gesture. But I promise do do my best to
      present
      you (hopefully soon) the results of your interest, in the form of the first
      miniature
      book published by a Greek private press.
      Best regards.
      Greg Polychronidis