what is a book

  • NMA815@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2003
      according to my friend Mia Leijonstadt, Marcel Duchamp said that "an
      artists's book is what an artist calls a book."

      Is a book whatever a book builder calls a book?

      I thought about defining a miniature book as whatever the President of the
      Miniature Book Society calls a miniature book, but i dont think that definition
      would win wide acclaim.

      neale