Re: [miniaturebooks] Digest Number 442

  • pianoprint@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2003
      Anna & I got home from Toronto several hours ago. As those who attended know,
      the Conclave was great! The efforts and planning of Paul & Mary Devenyi and
      Margaret Challenger came together brilliantly. We thoroughly enjoyed
      ourselves...and, as those who attended would agree, the Royal York Hotel and the City of
      Toronto provided a delightful experience. We want to add our compliments to
      all involved and to single out Frank Anderson and Barbara and Ray Williamson
      for a special "thank you" for their considerable efforts in producing the
      Exhibition Catalog of Book entries with its exceptional photography and design.
      (Also, Barbara and Ray arranged for sleek cases to display the actual books.) And
      as to the perfect Toronto weather, we're not sure just who deserves that
      credit...Phil & Anna Morrison