Reference Gocco

  • Mudlarks@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 1999
      Dear Greg:
      I have located several books which belong to the Gocco printer:
      1.) Gocco Design Encyclopedia
      2.) Print Gocco Original Designs (a smal pad of designs, No. S-160)
      3. A package labeled in Japanese, never opened, which appears to be
      stencils you can use
      4.) Another unopened package labeled Ink Blocking barrier for
      stopping
      the spreading of ink
      5.) Booklet entitled Hints for Creating Enjoyable Greeting Cards
      using Multicolor Printer "Print Gocco"
      6.) Large foldout sheets entitled Original Design for Enjoyment of
      creating
      your own greeting cards
      7). Something which appears to be a blue filter sandwiched between a
      folded
      sheet of paper
      8.) Print Gocco B6 Set, Owner's Guide (which is essentially what you
      really need)
      I see in a notation I'd made on some paper notes of my own that I purchased
      the printer on March 24, 1986! The paperwork that I refer to above was in a
      folder in my desk in the studio and I just happened to note it after the
      printer was given to your friends. They were in something of a hurry that
      day; as I recall they were flying out the following day which was why they
      came to the house. There just wasn't enough time to mail them the books
      before they left. Since I had done nothing with the printer, I didn't
      realize until just recently that all the paperwork was not still in the box.
      I will be sending this out to you sometime in the coming week but
      because it is rather heavy, I will have to choose a manner of shipment which
      is not too expensive. I will let you know about what kind of delivery time to
      expect when I check with the post office at the time of mailing.I'm sorry for
      this inconvenience. Time does dull the memory.
      Jane Coneen does extraordinary things with her printer and I wish you
      as well. She, like all the MBS members, is a generous and warm individual
      and if you have any questions after receiving the material referred to above,
      I'm sure would try to answer. For myself, I'm very happy that there was
      someone who could get some use out of the printer inasmuch as I doubt that I
      would have pursued it further. Your friends didn't buy the set. It was a
      gift when I learned that you had requested that they try to locate such a
      printer and it was good that they mentioned it at all since my time with them
      was so limited!! I willl take your home address from the e-mail which you
      sent to Glen Dawson as the mailing address for the printed material.
      With kind regards, Barbara Raheb