Malachi mcCormick

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21 4:38 PM
      Malachi is a friend and a new member of MBS. His Stone Street Press has
      published many books, a few of them miniatures.

      His books are all calligraphic.

      I say Malachi this afternoon at NY Is Book Country.

      He gave me a copy of his newest miniature book, "The Smallest Book In The
      World." Which of course it isn't. It says on page l that it is the smllest
      "handmade handwritten" book in the world, which it might be. Each page is one
      half inch by three quarters on an inch. It has a paper cover.

      Neale

      Thank You.