Osborne collection

  • Paul Devenyi
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2003
      I just received a call from the Head of the Osborne collection at the Toronto Public Library, inviting MBS conclave participants to see their miniature collection. The Osborne is a famous collection of early children's books and they have a significant miniature section. They will send me information brochures which will be in your conclave packets. The miniatures are not on permanent display, but they will exhibit them specially for our members by 2 pm Saturday afternoon. Thus, this is another option how to spend your "free" Saturday afternoon in Toronto, in addition to those I previously outlined.

      Paul Devenyi

    • Donn Sanford
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 2003
        WONDERFUL! Great addition to the options list.
        I just received a call from the Head of the Osborne collection at the
        Toronto Public Library, inviting MBS conclave participants to see their
        miniature collection. The Osborne is a famous collection of early children's
        books and they have a significant miniature section. They will send me
        information brochures which will be in your conclave packets. The miniatures
        are not on permanent display, but they will exhibit them specially for our
        members by 2 pm Saturday afternoon. Thus, this is another option how to
        spend your "free" Saturday afternoon in Toronto, in addition to those I
        previously outlined.

        Paul Devenyi

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor