new publications (miniature books)

  • AlembicPrs@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2003
      book 'A Petticoat Tale'. It is a short story about Princess Madeleins and too
      many petticoats. Illustrated with 2 line drawings with a coloured wash, bound in
      pink Japanese decorated paper cover with some yellow trimmed lace. (sorry
      yellow and pink are Maddie's favourite colours!).

      PS. I have a copy and one in sheets saved for you Neale

      Do get in touch with us if you would like more details.

      best wishes, Claire

      Claire Bolton
      The Alembic Press, Oxford, UK
      http://members.aol.com/alembicprs/index.htm