New publications

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2003
      My Piccolo Press has just co-published two new books.

      The first is Satisfaction Guaranteed. I did this with Anick Butre, a new
      French
      member of MBS. It consists of reproductions of cards I have collected from
      London telephone booths. They advertise the sevices of women of the night,
      hence
      the title. Many of the cards are illustrated with "real photos." I cannot
      personally vouch for the realness. I will bring some to the Conclave with me.

      The second in Ithaka. This is a poem by Cavafy, a Greek poet. This was done
      with
      Shoestring Press. Phil Morrison will,I'm sure, bring them to the Conclave. I
      selected this poem because it is my wife Margarets favorite poem. It was
      recited
      at the funeral of Jackie Kennedy. The poem celebrates life.

      I invite other members of this email group who have published books to tell us
      about them.

      Neale Albert

      Thank You.