Mia Leijonstadt

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2003
      Mia is a designer binder . She has bound two miniature books for me and is
      about to start on a third, Last Gods, which Alicia Bailey has just printed.

      Mia has just joined the Miniature Book Society.

      She has a teriffic web site, which i recommend you visit. Its
      www.galleriamia.net. An item about MBS has just been added to the news page of
      the site.

      neale m. albert

      Thank You.
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2003
        If you go to the news page of her site (www.galleriamia.net) you can see a
        picture of the binding she just completed for me of the Alembic Press book
        Settings of Six Point. Its quite amazing. The box incorporates actual six
        point type, and includes a scret message.

        Thank You.
      • Angelika Jaeck
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2003
          Thanks for the information, Neale!

          Mias books are very interesting, especially the new one she made
          for you. And what is the secret message? As it probably is a
          one-of-a-kind binding, we'll never know if you don't tell us!
          Is Mia coming to Toronto?

          Angelika