MBS Newsletter Error

  • Edward Hoyenski
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2003
      For those of you who have received your newsletters, you will likely have noticed the amazing error on the back cover.

      The Miniature Book Competition is closed, and we are at a total loss to explain how the entry form reappeared on what was supposed to be a blank page.

      Please accept my apologies and don't make more work for Barb Williamson - the competition is closed, the gremlins put the application in, and when we find the gremlins, we plan to use their hides to bind miniature books.

      Edward

      Edward Hoyenski
      Assistant Curator,
      Rare Books and Texana Collections,