Workshop

  • Paul Devenyi
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2003
      Margaret Challenger's october 11 calligraphy workshop at Conclave XXI is full. She can only accomodate a limited number (25) of participants. Those of you wanted to sign up and your registration is or will be in the mail, would have to go on a stand-by list.

    • Paul Devenyi
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 27, 2003
        I am pleased to announce that Margaret Challenger will repeat her workshop at the conclave on october 11-th from 2.30 to 3.30 pm, thus those who had to be placed on a "stand-by list", will have the opportunity to attend.

        Paul Devenyi