Conclave progress report

  • Paul Devenyi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2003
      Registrations to Conclave XXI have been coming with an encouraging pace in the last week. We'll have a great group of people and a nice mix of dealers, publishers and collectors. We have several new people, lots of old friends, but we are still missing a few conclave "regulars". Please remember that you only have a week and a half left to the registration deadline. The unfortunate delay of the all-important pre-conclave Newsletter hopefully didn't turn anybody off. The editor did send out an interim bulletin, most of you probably received it, although some did not. If you turn to the MBS website (www.mbs.org), on the Conclave page you will find all the information that would have been in the July Newsletter. Please communicate this to people you know who have no internet access. Thanks.

      Paul