MBS Conclave XXI

  • Paul Devenyi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2003
      Hi Folks, Conclave registrations are coming in steadily. Thanks to those who indicated their intention to attend by E mail, although some did not follow it up yet with actual registration. A few months ago we were not sure if there is going to be a Conclave at all, everything seemed to conspire against us. No we know that Conclave XXI is going to happen, it may be a bit smaller than average, but it will be a classy affair. Those who miss it, will regret it. There are two weeks to go to the registration deadline and there can be absolutely no extensions! Margaret Challenger's workshop is getting full, there are just a few places left.We have to give the final numbers to the hotel at the beginning of September. So you procrastrinators, please get your registration in the mail!

      Regards:

      Paul Devenyi