RE: INFO REQUEST

  • MARIO MORALES
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2003
      MY MOTHER HAS 2 MINIATURE BOOKS. WE ARE WONDERING IF THEY ARE WORTH ANYTHING. THE FIRST ONE IS IN ENGLISH AND IS TITLED "THE MERHCANT OF VENICE" . IT HAS A DEDICATION IN THE FRONT COVER SAYING"
      EDITHS'1ST BOOK - 1917". THE 2ND IS IN FRENCH AND IS TITLED "JOAN OF ARC" AND WAS PUBLISHED IN THE 1800'S. THEY ARE BOTH ABOUT 1 3/4" X 2". IF SOMEONE COULD LET ME KNOW WHERE IN NEW YORK CITY I CAN TAKE THEM TO BE APPRAISED, I WILL GREATLYL APPRECIATE IT.

      THANK YOU,
      MARIO A MORALES