Re: [miniaturebooks] From Barbara B in South Africa

  • laviniaa@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2003
      What a delightful way to spend some time this morning , looking at your
      website. I must have one (or more) of your books, but it will take me a
      few days to decide among the morsels!

      Normally I'd send this directly to your email address, but I think the
      list needs a little action, so it's going to everyone.

      Lavinia Adler

      Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!