The Japanese Paper Place, Toronto

  • gfoxbkbinder@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2003
      The Japanese Paper Place is definitely not to be missed if you are going to
      the conclave in October. I think you can catch a public bus from the hotel for
      a short trip to the shop and a slightly longer trip to the warehouse where
      they have regular exhibitions. It is heaven for paper people and so much of it
      is perfect for miniature books.

      Can anyone give us more specific information? Which bus to catch?

      www.japanesepaperplace.com

      Gabrielle Fox