MBS Conclave in Toronto

  • gfoxbkbinder@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      Dear Paul and Mary - Please do not get too concerned yet. When we planned
      the conclave here in Cincinnati we were operating under the shadow of the events
      of September 11th the autumn beforehand. Many people didn't want to travel
      anywhere and didn't want to stay in a hotel of any height. In the end the
      event was a success. Best wishes, Gabrielle Fox