Re: [miniaturebooks] Digest Number 407

  • pianoprint@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2003
      Paul...I apologize for waiting so long (it's easy not to do anything) but I
      do want to let you and others (who are also sitting on their hands), know that
      Anna & I are looking forward to the Conclave and will be forwarding our
      reservations very shortly. We're giving some thought to expanding our stay with a
      visit to Nova Scotia. We've not been there before. Paul, taking on the
      considerable responsibility of organizing a Conclave deserves everyone's support and
      we appreciate your having assumed that considerable task. I have a hunch that
      now that we are at the point of decision, you'll be receiving lots of email
      commitments. Phil & Anna Morrison