Miniature Books in Hebrew & Kabbala-update

  • Joshua Ben Yaakov
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2003
      I was notifies by one of our members that he could not access the
      miniature auction for my mini's with the link I gave in the last
      email. I would like to therefore suggest to all members that they try
      the following:
      Go to Ebay and in the search box type: "Miniature Psalms Kabbalah".
      This should lead you straight to this auction. In the auction I make
      the offer that the winning bidder can buy any or ALL of the mini
      books (12 in the picture and hundreds more in my stroage) at the same
      opening bid price as the current auction, i.e.$5. It's worth a look!
      Joshua