Miniature books on eBay

  • karenc5071@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2003
      Please forgive any cross posting:

      I've just listed a couple of dozen miniature books for sale on eBay from my
      personal collection. If you'd like to take a look at them, just "copy and
      paste" the following address. Once you get to look at this one book, you can then
      click on "View Seller's Other Auctions" to see a list of all the titles.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3526483085

      All these books are from my personal collection, and need to find new homes
      rather than live in a box in my closet! Some are inexpensive, some are very
      valuable, and everything inbetween!

      Thanks, Karen