Dear Deb

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2003
      I'm sorry I haven't beenhome when you called

      Its true. I never answer the phone. I answer emais right away but I hate phone
      calls. This is a bad habit. I didn't answer the phone when Dr Posts office
      called. They just said it wasn't urgent. Thank heavens they were stilll there
      when I called back or I would have been a nervous wreck all weekend.

      We went out todinner with Margs cousin tonight. They're still here. Talking. I
      wonder what they're talking about. I'm inthe library and they're in the living
      room.

      I wondered if your Mom was going to be at Gillians party tomorrow. She did call
      and talk to Margaret. I wasn't home then either. I'm going to cal her on monday
      and tell her the reults of the test.

      I already bought a case of tea. And some more loose green tea leaves.

      Lots of roses upstairs.

      Does the rainy weather make franks ankle Hurt?

      Yvonne got home ok. Christyne picked her up at the airport,with her boyfriend !

      I'm tired. As soon as they leave I'm going to bed.

      I don't think ill be here at lunchtime on monday. I took fiday off and I have
      some work to do on monday and tuesday.

      Ill probably stay home again next friday. Would that work for yyou?

      Love

      Dad

      Thank You.