Malachi McCormick

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 5:29 PM
      I had the pleasure of meeting Malachi today, at the Washington Square outdoor
      art show (in the rain).

      He has done several miniature books. Theyre lovely and not epensive. The best is
      "Ranaphilia", three books in a slipcase, with hand made paste paper. Its only
      $35.

      He is the proprietor of Stone Street Press .

      I have persuaded Malachi to join the Miniature Book Society and to do more
      miniature books.

      You can reach him at malachimccormick@....

      Neale M. Albert

      Thank You.