Catalogs

  • Angelika Jaeck
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2003
      Hi everybody!

      I am looking for the catalogs of the MBS Miniature Book
      Exhibitions from the years 1993, 1994 and 1995.

      Does anyone have spare copies they would like to sell or trade? I
      have extras of the catalogs from 1998, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992.

      Also, if someone wants to get rid of the very first issues of the
      MBS newsletter, please contact me!

      Best wishes from Germany!

      Angelika