shakespeare complete set(24) knickerbocker

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 7:00 AM
      To Whom it may concern,

      I have a complete set of 24 Shakespeare books with box from the
      Knickerbocker Leatcher and Novelty Co. Most of the books are
      excellent, 5 have imperfections, but I do not believe any of the
      books have been read. the pages are mint. the box is ROUGH, made of
      wood and paper, it has not aged well. If anyone is interested, they
      can email me at Amphigory@... or call me at 479-502-6436.