Exhibition

    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2003
      There will be an exhibitioin of artists books by MBS member Ed Hutchins at The
      Arthur and Mata Jaffee Collection at Florida Atlantic University Wimberly
      Library from June 12 to July 31. I don't know I any will be miniatures. Perhaps
      he will tell us.

      Thank You.
    • Angelika Jaeck
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 11, 2005
        Hi!

        any one planing a trip to Germany in the next month should try to come to
        Berlin!

        Our miniature book society "Freundeskreis Miniaturbuch Berlin" and the
        Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin (Central Library of Berlin) will be
        hosting a miniature book exhibition at this library. It will be on from
        April 16 to June 3, 2005.

        You can find the opening hours on our website www.minibuch-berlin.de . Only
        in German, but I will upload an English page in a few days. Also, there is
        a notice in the new edition of the MBS Newsletter, on page 11.

        Or contact me for more information.

        Best wishes,
        Angelika
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 13, 2010
          Part of my miniature book collection will be exhibited this Summer at the
          Headley-Whitney Museum in Lexington, Kentucky.

          The title of the exhibition is "Brush Up Your Shakespeare : Miniature
          Designer Bindings From The Collection of Neale M. Albert."

          The exhibition will run from mid August to mid October.

          IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
          that any
          attachments)
          of (i) avoiding
          recommending

          (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
          www.paulweiss.com
          notify us immediately.