Deadline approaching for MBS Book Competition/Exhibition

  • barbarawilliamson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2003
      Just a reminder - Submission to the 2003 Miniature Book Competition/
      Exhibition ends May 15, 2003. Please reply to me if you are
      interested in entering and need my address or more information.
      Information can be found on: www.mbs.org

      Please pass the word to all miniature book publishers! Get those
      books in the mail asap! Thanks so much and we are looking forward to
      your entry!

      Barbara Williamson
      Miniature Book Competition/Exhibition Committee Chair