Re: [miniaturebooks] Miniature book collections in Spain

  • Edward Hoyenski
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2003
      My e-mail is acting up, and apparently the e-mails that crashed may have
      been sent, so please forgive repeats....

      Edward Hoyenski
      Assistant Curator,
      Rare Books and Texana Collections,
      University of North Texas Libraries
      ehoyensk@...
      (940) 565-2769
      (940) 565-2599 (Fax)
      PO Box 305190
      Denton, TX 76203

      >>> "Edward Hoyenski" <ehoyensk@...> 04/22/03 09:10AM >>>
      I don't know of any, but if you find some - or dealers, or printers -
      you might want to pass the information along to the Editor of the MBS
      Newsletter (Me!) for possible inclusion in future issues. Several
      members have asked about collections, and this would be a great way to
      spread the information around!

      Pictures are good too!

      Have a safe and fun trip!

      Edward

      I am going to be traveling in Barcelona, Bilbao and Salamanca Spain
      next month and wondered if there are any miniature book collections
      there I shouldn't mis

      Edward Hoyenski
      Assistant Curator,
      Rare Books and Texana Collections,
      University of North Texas Libraries
      ehoyensk@...
      (940) 565-2769
      (940) 565-2599 (Fax)
      PO Box 305190
      Denton, TX 76203

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    • Kimberly Byerly
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 22, 2003
        I am traveling to London in early June...any miniature collections to be seen?

        Kind regards,
        Kimberly Byerly