my tiny koran

  • minikoran
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17 9:38 PM
      Hiya..

      I guess the war has made me interested in finding out more about my
      little arabic charm.

      It was given to me about 15-20 years about by a crazy neighbor while
      I was away at university. I don't hold on to things very well, but I
      have managed to keep this.

      I can't find anything remotely similar to it anywhere on the web and
      I was wondering if anyone here might know anything about it.
      I guess I'm looking to date it and maybe get an estimate on its value.
      Maybe find out where it came from too.

      The pictures will explain more than I can with words about it.
      Please feel free to view the pics at the following addresses:

      http://members.rogers.com/kminielly175/koran/kcharm.jpg
      http://members.rogers.com/kminielly175/koran/collage.jpg

      hope these become clickable when I post!

      any help would be appreciated.
      thanks
      mary