Collection of 34 copies of The Microbibliophile

  • Donn Sanford
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2003
      In case you're interested

      Donn

      ==============================

      6. MICROBIBLIOPHILE, A BI-MONTHLY REVIEW OF LITERATURE CONCERNING MINIATURE
      BOOKS. by Hanson, Robert (editor) Mattituck, NY/ Venice FL Robert F. Hanson
      1977-1984. Collection of 34 copies ofThe Microbibliophile, includes all 6
      issues of Vol. I (1977), nos. 1,2, and 6 of Vol.II, nos. 1-6 of Vols.
      IV-VII, and Vol.VIII, no.1(1984). With the sample issue, January, 1977, and
      a special issue, May 22, 1978, reporting the death of Achille J. St. Onge,
      internationally known publisher of miniature books. Color photographs tipped
      to the cover of each issue in the magazine format, starting with Vol.IV,
      which also includes feature articles, letters to the editor, book and
      auction reviews, as well as display and classified ads. Binding is small
      4to.,newsletter; small 8vo., magazine, self-paper wrappers/newsletter; stiff
      paper wrappers/magazine. 10-15 pages each. (Keywords: NONE NEWSLETTER
      PERIODICAL-TWE MINIATURE BOOKS MICROBIBLIOPHILE ST. ONGE, ACHILLE J. BC-TWE
      BB-TWE)

      The price of the book is US$ 100.00 Shipping:

      Books are processed and shipped within 7 business days (excluding weekends
      and holidays.) International shipments are shipped daily via IMEX Air
      Freight. In the US, please include US$5.00 for first volume and US$1.00 each
      additional volume. Orders in the U.S. are normally shipped using UPS Ground
      or through the US Post Office.

      If ordering outside the US, postage is $5.50 for Canada and $6.50 elsewhere
      for single volumes. Postage for larger quantities is based on weight.
      Foreign shipments are typically sent via IMEX Air Freight a combination of
      air and surface that usually takes 12-30 days for delivery depending on
      location. Other services such as air mail through UPS, the US Post Office
      and FedEx are available upon request only.

      Please reference the seller's book # 73367 when ordering.

      The seller is Oak Knoll Books, ABAA, ILAB

      310 Delaware St. , New Castle, DE, U.S.A., 19720.

      <mailto:oakknoll@...> Ph: 302-328-7232 Fax: 302-328-7274

      Terms of sale: We accept payment with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American
      Express, wire transfers in US$, and personal or business checks if in US$
      drawn on a US bank, or personal or business checks in English pounds drawn
      on an English Bank. When ordering, please include full name and address, if
      reserving a book, and method of payment, when ordering.

      Books are returnable within 2 weeks. Please notify us before returning a
      book. Thank you.

    • Jon Mayo
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2003
        Dear Miniature Book Friends,

        The Oak Knoll lot is nicely priced.

        I thought I would put in a plug for myself.

        If anyone wants back issues of THE MICROBIBLIOPHILE, I can supply mixes of
        assorted original issues and reprints. It is possible by so doing, for me to
        offer a
        complete run of all 26 years.

        Jon Mayo, publisher, "The Microbibliophile"