Anick butre

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2003
      There is an article about Anicks miniature books in Bibliophile magazine. Its a
      French magazine, so thearticle is in French. I'm happy to send a copy to anyone
      who wants one.

      Do you know Anicks work? She makes lovely miniature books. At my urging she has
      joined the Miniature Book Society. She and I are jointly publishing a miniature
      book, which will be ready by the Conclave. The topic is a secret, but if you
      liked my Crazy Horse book youll love this one. That's the only hint youre
      getting prepublication

      Neale

      Thank You.