Conclave registrations

  • Ralf Quast
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 1999
      Hi Folks,

      Here is the registration result till today:

      I've got 15,5 registrations by now (two weeks ago it was 13).

      But I know serveral registrations (mainly from eastern europe) which
      should be in every day!!!

      In the moment we have registrations from:

      USA, England, Scotland.

      it will be more of USA, Germany, Hungary, Slowenia, Ukraine, Czech
      Republic......so give yourself a kick and register!!!!!!

      Ralf
    • Ralf Quast
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 16, 1999
        Hello everybody!

        In the moment we have only

        32 registrations

        USA, England, Scotland, Czech Republic, Slowenia, Ukraine

        For those who want to come and have not registered yet do so because I
        think you don't get Hotel rooms after June 30th, because the
        "Rhine-in-Flames" is THE event of the year in Koblenz and the Hotel will
        give every room away after this date. I checked another Hotel for rooms
        at that weekend, and thats what they said: Yes, you can get a room for

        Ralf