Swedish miniature books

  • Paul Devenyi
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2003
      We have two Swedish miniature books:

      1, Esaias Tegner: "Fritiof's Saga" Published by Allbems Forlag, Malmo 1959, size: 30x 45 mm, 146 pages. Swedish text. This is one of Sweden's favorite national poems. Richly illustrated. Blue leather binding. In exceptionally nice slipcase.

      2, Stockholm. A picture guide. Three-language edition. Published by Stromberg Bokforlag,1996, size: 60x75 mm.Laminated binding.

      Mary and Paul Devenyi