Swedish miniature books

  • cabowie
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2003
      RE: Swedish miniature books

      I was in Sweden for three weeks last summer & did see some more recent miniature books~~also there are many Danish, so I expect that
      there are also many Swedish. I also bought some, but have sold them, & do not even have the names, any more. I am sure that I have one or two, but where is another question.
      If I find them, I will let you know. There is one Swedish book seller that I do business with, that carries more recent books, sometimes in miniature & if anyone would like his name, I would be glad to supply it.
      Carol Anne (Bowie) Kouyoumdjian
      260-244-3636

    • Paul Devenyi
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2003
        We have two Swedish miniature books:

        1, Esaias Tegner: "Fritiof's Saga" Published by Allbems Forlag, Malmo 1959, size: 30x 45 mm, 146 pages. Swedish text. This is one of Sweden's favorite national poems. Richly illustrated. Blue leather binding. In exceptionally nice slipcase.

        2, Stockholm. A picture guide. Three-language edition. Published by Stromberg Bokforlag,1996, size: 60x75 mm.Laminated binding.

        Mary and Paul Devenyi