Achille St. Onge books

  • Jessica Sawyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2003
      I have decided to sell my collection of about 40 Achille St. Onge
      books. I know this group is not meant to be a marketplace but I
      would appreciate some advice.

      I am selling these because my church is remodeling to allow for
      handicapped access - otherwise I would probably not sell them. But I
      want to be able to contribulte to the fund drive.

      So I want to get a fair price and I am not sure what would be the
      best venue to offer them to reach people who would treasure them.
      They were actually my mother's collection and they brought her great
      pleasure.

      Jessica Sawyer
      near Washington, D.C.