The Miniature Book Society

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 19, 2003
      I checked the membership list of this site last night. There are 115 members. I
      can't tell for sure, but I think that less than half are members of the
      Miniature Book Society.

      Every lover of miniature books should belong to the mbs.

      Its easy and inexpensive to join. It only costs $30 a year.

      And its very rewarding. Members get quarterly Newsletters, the annual yearbook,
      the annual catalog of the miniature book competition and an invitatiin to attend
      the annual Conclave, iur convention. This year it will be held in Toronto and
      next year in Bath, England.

      And this year mbs is itself publishing a miniature book, for members only.

      Becoming a member is incredibly easy. Just send me your name and address by
      return email and ill send the membership application to you right away.

      Neale M. Albert

      Thank You.
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2009
        Dear Miniaturebooks Group Members

        I am the "owner" of this group.

        Many of you are already members of the Miniature Book Society.

        We are a group of people, around the world, who love miniature books. We
        make them and we collect them. We publish a Newsletter and we convene once
        a year for a weekend "Conclave".

        You can learn all about the Society by going to www.mbs.org.

        Membership is very inexpensive. Rewarding and fun. Wonderful people.
        Good friends.

        I stringly suggest that if you love miniature books you will love the
        Miniature Book Society.

        Neale M. Albert

        IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
        that any
        attachments)
        of (i) avoiding
        recommending

        (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
        www.paulweiss.com
        notify us immediately.