Greetings from Scotland

  • Ian Macdonald
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 1999
      Hello everybody,
      The Gleniffer Press is proud to announce the publication of
      HANSEL & GRETEL. by Jakob & Wilhelm Grimm.
      ISBN 0 906005 31 0
      37 p.p. of beautiful clear 2 point Times Roman Text.
      Bronze Stamped Front & Spine.
      At only 23 millimetres high , this is probably the tiniest version of the famous tale ever printed.
      Only 210 copies are made and already some 161 copies are sold to our members on our STANDING ORDER CLUB.
      Those of you on our mailing list should receive notice via our Newsletter No.17 which is coming this week by airmail.
      If you want a copy at �16 or (U.S.$28), (post paid) ,please order by snailmail in the usual way.
      SORRY, WE DO NOT ACCEPT ORDERS BY EMAIL.
      SPECIAL NOTICE
      Copy No.66 of this book was stolen en route to London. If you are offered it for sale, please contact us at once.

      Hope to see you all at Koblenzzzzzzzzzz in the sizzling summer...

      Best wishes

      Ian Macdonald