Danish Miniature Book

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2003
      Is anyone interested in purchasing a Danish miniature book? It was offered to
      me by a Danish bookbinder. It was pubished in 1942. The title is Rejse Mitt
      Kammer. It has several illustrations. It is bound simply, in leather, and it is
      housed in a slightly worn solander box. It is very nice, albeit expensive. About
      $1,500.

      Neale M. Albert

      Thank You.