Miniature Room in Ann Arbor!

  • gfoxbkbinder@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18 7:53 AM
      Just got back from teaching miniature binding at Hollander's in Ann Arbor
      where I stayed for three nights at Joan Knoertzer's Bed and Breakfast.

      My room was full of miniature and pop-up books!

      Each morning we were served a different "literary" breakfast.

      Staying with Joan made a rather hectic weekend a delightful visit.