Seeking information on James Yarnell and a Ward Schori item

  • Edward Hoyenski
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 1:14 PM
      I'm sitting here on a Sunday trying to catalog some items that were donated to our Rare Book Room, and I need some more information. If anyone can help me out, I'd be most grateful.

      First item is a print by James Yarnell, produced as a keepsake for Conclave V in 1987. Mr.Yarnell is not listed in the current yearbook, and I'm trying to differentiate him from several other James Yarnell's. Can anyone tell me how to contact him, or if he is no longer among us, can anyone supply his dates?

      The other item is a piece by Ward Schori - a bookmark(?) 4 ½" high x 1 5/8" wide, with a 4 stanza verse entitled "Plurality". Does anyone know when this was produced? Was it a Conclave keepsake? Was Mr.Schori the author?

      Thanks for any assistance

      Edward

      PS: Send in items for the MBS Newsletter!

      Edward Hoyenski
      Assistant Curator,
      Rare Books and Texana Collections,
      University of North Texas Libraries