Susan Allix

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2003
      Susan is a master book maker. I met her while I was in London last May.

      Susan does everything herself. Picks the text, prints, illustrates and binds.

      At my urging, Susan has published a miniature book. It is amazing.

      Its called Flowers From Shakespeare. It consists of 18 quotations from
      Shakespeare about flowers and her illustrations of the flowers. The book is hand
      printed by letterpress, intaglio, linocut and stencil. The edition is 28.The
      price is $260.
      If you are interested, her address is Susan Allix, 19 Almorah Road, London N1 3
      ER, england.

      Neale M. Albert

      Thank You.