[miniaturebooks] MBS Newsletter

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 14 11:03 AM
      Sorry, i meant to say that you should send Ed items for inclusion in the
      Newsletter.
      ----- Forwarded by Neale M Albert/PaulWeiss on 02/14/2003 01:46 PM -----
      |--------+------------------------>
      | | "Neale M |
      | | Albert" |
      | | <nalbert@paulw|
      | | eiss.com> |
      | | |
      | | 02/14/2003 |
      | | 01:33 PM |
      | | |
      |--------+------------------------>
      >--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
      | |
      | To: miniaturebooks@yahoogroups.com |
      | cc: (bcc: Neale M Albert/PaulWeiss) |
      | Subject: [miniaturebooks] MBS Newsletter |

      Attention all MBS members: send Ed Hoyenski newsletters or send them to me and
      ill pass them on to him.

      Attention all non-MBS members: you should join MBS right away!

      Thank You.

      Thank You.

      Thank You.