Sunday May 30

  • NMA815@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 1999
      There are two new miniature books ive just learned about.

      Gleniffer Press has just published Hansel and Gretel. There are only 210
      copies and many go to the members of the standing list, so if you collect
      Gleniffer books you should order one right away.

      The second doesnt exist yet. I have the new catalogue of the Whittington
      Press. Next Summer they will publish Wine from my Garden, which will include
      14 hand-colored wood engravings. It will be co-published by Lorson's Books.

      Neale