Re: URGENT: VIRUS ALERT! open immediately!

  • Jere Wilson <jwilson@ndeavor.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2003
      Dear Members -

      This is a common HOAX virus. Please refer to the following web link
      for further information:

      http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/jdbgmgr.exe.file.hoax.html

      Basically, the file referenced (Jdbgmgr.exe) is really only used by
      Microsoft's J++ development language, and thus, if removed, would not
      do any harm except for those programming in that language. This is a
      HOAX virus message perpetuated by those that hate everything
      Microsoft.

      Jere Wilson

      --- In miniaturebooks@yahoogroups.com, "cabowie" <cabowie@n...> wrote:
      > If you are in my address book you may have been sent a virus. To
      eradicate the virus follow these steps: