MBS Newsletter

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 18, 2002
      This is an invitation to all members of the Miniature Book Society to submit
      articles for publication inthe newsletter. The January issue is being created
      now.

      Send them to the new editor, Ed Hoyenski, at ehoyenski@.... Or send
      them to me and I'll pass them on to Ed.

      I would like to take this opportunity to wish all the best of Holiday greetings.
      And thank all for their get well wishes. I'm feeling much etter andi am looking
      forward to a much better 2003.

      Neale M. Albert

      Thank You.
    • Edward Hoyenski
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 18, 2002
        Slight correction...
        ehoyensk@...

        Thank you

        Edward
        Season's Greetings and Best Wishes for the New Year!

        Edward Hoyenski
        Assistant Curator,
        Rare Books and Texana Collections,
        University of North Texas Libraries
        ehoyensk@...
        (940) 565-2769
        (940) 565-2599 (Fax)
        PO Box 305190
        Denton, TX 76203

        >>> "Neale M Albert" <nalbert@...> 12/18/02 05:23PM >>>

        This is an invitation to all members of the Miniature Book Society to
        submit
        articles for publication inthe newsletter. The January issue is being
        created
        now.

        Send them to the new editor, Ed Hoyenski, at ehoyenski@....
        Or send
        them to me and I'll pass them on to Ed.

        I would like to take this opportunity to wish all the best of Holiday
        greetings.
        And thank all for their get well wishes. I'm feeling much etter andi am
        looking
        forward to a much better 2003.

        Neale M. Albert

        any
        dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
        have

        Thank You.

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 14, 2003
          Attention all MBS members: send Ed Hoyenski newsletters or send them to me and
          ill pass them on to him.

          Attention all non-MBS members: you should join MBS right away!

          Thank You.
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 14, 2003
            Sorry, i meant to say that you should send Ed items for inclusion in the
            Newsletter.
            ----- Forwarded by Neale M Albert/PaulWeiss on 02/14/2003 01:46 PM -----
            |--------+------------------------>
            | | "Neale M |