Thank You to Everyone at Conclave 20!!!

  • Jere Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2002
      Just a quick note to thank everyone who attended the Cincinatti
      Conclave 20 (better known as the Flying Pig Conclave!) for making my
      wife and I feel so very welcome at our first conclave.

      We will be writing to most of you that we spoke with, as time allows.

      For now, I found this interesting link for those of you that create
      books.

      http://www.salon.com/tech/feature/2002/10/09/bookmobile/index.html

      Jere