New members

  • Kimberly
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2002
      Hi folks,

      My husband, Scott, and I have recently joined the MBS and plan to
      attend the Conclave on Sunday from 1-5.

      He is a rare & antique book dealer/collector and I am a book artist
      and art educator. We look forward to meeting many of you at the
      Conclave.

      Also, I am interested in information about the next annual book
      contest...is there any information available yet? Dates?

      Looking forward to being part of this group.

      Kind regards,
      Kim and Scott Byerly in Central Ohio