Thank you!

  • J&J Sobota
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2002
      Dear friends,

      I would like, in the name of the Society of Czech Bookbinders, to thank all
      of the people who have helped our bookbinder friends who have suffered brom
      the recent terrible floods in our country.

      The wonderful response to our appeal has again shown how good hearted and
      generous the American people are!

      Even though the floods are over, it will take years to recover.
      Transportation is still limited; water, gas and electricity systems have
      been destroyed in some areas, and many houses and buildings were destroyed
      or damaged beyond repair and will have to be torn down.

      This disaster has brought the Czech people together and a great deal of
      assistance has come from within the country as well as from around the
      world.

      From the bottom of our hearts, Jan and I and all the members of the Society
      of Czech Bookbinders thank you.

      Jan and Jarmila Sobota